This custom sand rail is the creation of two brothers and a former engineers with Volvo in Switzerland. Their goal was to build an oroad car that drives like a sports car. They built around 20 cars and two cars like this one for sale. It represents the best of what they learned from all the cars they built. The most stable car in the dunes. Feels like a sports car, not a sandrail. The heavy components are between the axles. The engine sit way behind the front axle, fuel cell is between the rear seats. Not a Transaxle. Proven, dependable turbo 400 transmission and race-built dierential. 850 HP on pump gas (91),estimated 1000Hp on race gas. Manumatic shifting. No clutch, just bump the shifter.
CUSTOM SAND CAR
- front:24" rear:20".
- Front 3" Triple tube bypassKing Racing Series Shocks (Chrome).
- Front 3" Coil overs.
- Rear 3" Coil overs.
- Rear 3" Four tube bypass.
- Stack digital dash with Tach, Engine Oil Temp, Water Temp, Oil Pressure and Battery Voltage, programmable warning lights, gear indicator.
- Auto Meter trans temp, diff temp, front brake pressure, rear brake pressure.
- Billet Retractable cup holders.
- Jet Trim seats with lumbar support.
- New 3" 5 Point PRP harnesses.
- Tilt Steering column.
- PCI race radios.InterHeadset holder.
- New 5" Lowrance color GPS.
- 6 Hids Acro lights.
- Electric linear actuator on light bar.
- On board fire extinguisher.
- 3 Quart oil accumulator.
- Engine pre-lube system.
- 2 Batteries.
- Upholstered interior panels.
- 26 Gallon ATL fuel cell.
- New Howe power steering pump.
- Trans/Engine coolers with fan.
- Differential cooler.
- Huge radiator in rear of car.