>Set up for Pro Touring this 1969 Camaro had a complete ground-up restoration finished in 2014 (under 2,000 miles since completed) Car was safety checked and completed by American Muscle Car (as seen on Chop Cut Rebuild TV show). Custom interior by award winning Ron Mangus, black leather with white double stitch, custom console w/drink holders, power Electric Life windows and locks, push to start ignition. Chris Alston’s Chassisworks complete bolt-on front frame clip and suspension. Killer audio system comes with amp, sub, CD player, satellite, blue tooth and USB
CHEVROLET 69 CAMARO
- DSE flat dash.
- Custom Auto Meter gauges.
- Detroit Speed and Engineering 4 link.
- Ford 9” rear end.
- DSE frame stiffeners.
- Chris Alston’s Chassisworks sway bars, front and rear.
- Koni adjustable coil-overs.
- 3 Piece Custom Intro wheels, front 18” x 9" 265/35, rear 18" x 12" 335/30
- BF Goodrich.
- RS hide away headlights with DSE electric conversion.
- Vintage Air air conditioner.
- Flaming River tilt steering column.
- Power drivers seat.
- Homelink rear view mirror.
- ABS electric power brake system.
- 14" Wilwood rotors with 6 piston calipers front.
- 13" Wilwood rotors with 4 piston calipers rear.
- E-stop electronic emergency brake system