CBM Motorsports, LLC
Engine Limited Warranty
CBM Motorsports, LLC hereby warrants that new Engines purchased from CBM Motorsports, LLC will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations.
The Period of Warranty for CBM Motorsports, LLC engines shall be (25) hours on ECM from the date of purchase, with no mileage limitation.
Engines excluded from Warranty include any engines used for race purposes or Commercial purposes.
During the Period of Warranty CBM Motorsports or any authorized dealer will free of charge, repair or replace parts or engine due to faulty workmanship or material defects from the factory at CBM Motorsports, LLC discretion. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the product’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of CBM Motorsports, LLC. CBM Motorsports will only authorize warranty work at CBM Motorsports, LLC facility or an authorized dealer. Any unauthorized work or labor will not be covered.
General Exclusions from this warranty shall include any failures cause
- Competition or racing use.
- Installation of parts or accessories that is not qualitatively equivalent to genuine CBM Motorsports, LLC or GM Authorized parts.
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse.
- Lack of Proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
- Modification to original parts.
- Damage due to improper transportation.
- Improper Installation of Engine Accessories or related items
- Improper Installation of Engine
- Improper Fuel System and Radiator
Specific Exclusions from this warranty shall include parts replaced due to normal wear or routine maintenance; such as spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter, etc.
The Customer’s Responsibility under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the CBM Motorsports, LLC engine as specified on the appropriate Owner’s Manual, and
- Ge notice CBM Motorsports, LLC of any and all apparent defects within (10) days after discovery, and make the engine and/or vehicle available at that time for inspection and repairs at CBM Motorsports, LLC Place of Business.
Warranty Transfer: To transfer the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser(s), it is imperative that the CBM Motorsports, LLC Engine be inspected and registered for warranty CBM Motorsports or an authorized dealer. In order for this warranty to remain in effect, this inspection and registration must take place within (10) days after transfer of ownership to the subsequent purchaser, A reasonable dealer imposed fee may be charged for this inspection.
Emission Control System Warranty
CBM Motorsports, LLC also warrants to the ultimate purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of each 2006 and later model CBM Motorsports, LLC Engine covered by this warranty that the engine is designed, built, and equipped so as to conform at the time of sale with all U.S. Emissions standards applicable at the time of manufacture and that it is free from defects in materials and workmanship which would cause it not to meet these standards. Failures other than those resulting from defects in material or workmanship which arise solely as a result of owner abuse and/or lack of proper maintenance are not covered by this warranty. Purchasers will be notified of any and all recalls and the purchaser is responsible for making arrangements to bring engine / vehicle to authorized repair facility to comply with re-call. If purchaser does not comply, CBM Motorsports, LLC will not be held liable for damages or injury.
CBM Motorsports, LLC makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular propose which exceed the obligations and time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by CBM Motorsports, LLC and excluded from this warranty.